Register Before You Go Overseas

Must do before you leave the door

Do your parents a favour and register your travel plans with your government before you go overseas.  In Australia, the relevant authority is the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.  It will vary from country to country.  This means that if there is a disaster somewhere, the Government officials know how to reach you to make sure you are OK and can advise your loved ones that you are safe.

It’s also a good idea to also check travel advice for the destination you are heading to, and most countries you can subscribe to their travel alerts.

Remember also that your Government is always there for you when you are overseas, but NOT if you break the law in that country.

And don’t forget to wear your Travel Bra™ – our Australian Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop’s got one!

– Annie


Check out our Travel Bras –> HERE

Use code ‘LOVETRAVEL‘ to receive % OFF your order

Perfect for travel. Secret Pockets to store valuables!

The Travel Bra Products Beach Bra Original Travel Trunks Ultra Light Travel Bra